VeroVision Stationary Threat™ is a unique portable Near Infrared (NIR) hyperspectral imaging (HSI) sensor that provides real-time, standoff, detection capability.
This sensor was specifically developed to help address the growing need for portable, safe and easy to use sensing technology for military, public safety, explosive ordinance disposal, and law enforcement personnel to screen for explosives, chemical threats and narcotics.
Powered by ChemImage
Engineered For Performance, Portability and Safety
Designed for end user safety, VeroVision Stationary Threat™ allows users to detect threat materials from a range of up to 20 meters away, and does not require the use of reagents or lasers in order to detect materials of interest.
VeroVision Stationary Threat™ is completely portable, with an integrated battery providing up to 5 hours of operational detection time—ideal for situations that require quick screening of an environment that may not have an auxiliary power supply available.
Because VeroVision Stationary Threat™ provides wide-area imaging, rather than point detection, users have rapid access to visual information about where the threat is located, improving situational awareness and shortening response times. While target material concentrations often vary, VeroVision Stationary Threat™ can detect threats at bulk and residue levels.
VeroVision Stationary Threat™ Target Applications:
- Screening for unlawful materials, such as narcotics, by law enforcement or border patrol
- Screening and detection of explosives and precursors in uncontrolled environment by bomb squad teams
- Screening and detection of chemicals by first responder and hazmat teams
- Critical infrastructure and private security
- Entry and/or traffic control point vehicle and personnel screening such as transportation security
- Border checkpoint surveillance by immigrations and customs officials